Golja Haines & Friend merged in 2018 with IP Sentinels to form the largest boutique firm of patent and trade mark attorneys in Western Australian.
Golja Haines & Friend is a private company and is not associated with any of the three public companies on the stock market that currently own multiple patent attorney firms comprising two thirds of the Australian patent profession.
By remaining independent, we can put our clients first and can avoid the potential conflicts where firms owned by the same public company may act for competitors.
Golja Haines & Friend’s attorneys are members of the following professional and technical associations:
- The Institute of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- The Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand, Inc. (IPSANZ)
- The Licensing and Executive Society of Australia and New Zealand (LESANZ)
- Federation Internationale des Conseils en Propriete Intellectuelle (FICPI)
- International Association for the Protection of Industrial Property (AIPPI)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
RWPTS Pty Ltd is an Australian incorporated Patent Attorney and an Australian incorporated Trade Marks Attorney. RWPTS Pty Ltd (ACN 600 730 452), and GHF IP Pty Ltd (ACN 128 782 150) trading as Golja Haines & Friend, are privately owned companies in an ownership group.