BEng DiplPPrac FIPTA
Patent & Trade Mark Attorney
Rohan graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering. Rohan entered the patent attorney profession soon after graduating and worked in a small Perth firm before starting work for a national patent and trademark attorney firm. Rohan worked for this firm for over a decade. In 2009, Rohan started his own firm, under the brand Rohan Wallace Patent and Trademark Services. This then changed over to IP Sentinels in 2015. In October 2018, Rohan merged IP Sentinels with Golja Haines and Friend Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys.
Rohan is an Australian registered patent and trademark attorney with over two decades of experience. He specialises in patenting IT and mechanical inventions, registering designs and the registration of trademarks in Australia and overseas. Rohan has numerous connections with overseas patent lawyers, patent attorneys, patent agents, trademark attorneys and trademark lawyers in numerous other countries to secure patent and trademark registrations in other countries.
Rohan has assisted a broad range of clients to protect their registered intellectual property in Australia and overseas in a large range of technologies, including individual inventors, SMEs, and large multi-national corporations.
Rohan is a Fellow of IPTA, Australian Council Member of FICPI, Member of IPSANZ, Member of LESANZ, Member of APAA and Member of INTA.
- Computing & IT
- Business processes and methods
- Clean energy
- Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (Australian Council Member)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Licensing Executives Society Australia and New Zealand
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- International Trademark Association